NO PRIVACY

When I met my studio in the JD Kelly building for the first time, I found a couple of problems in the space. The first one is there was no privacy for studio users, cause there was no door. Secondly, The direction of the passage was made to the diagonal way in the whole studio. So when a user who was settled in the inner space goes into his/her space, the person must pass through middle of outer space. I thought it causes the inconvenience to both users in the outer and inner space. 
I made a fake company to improve the environment of studios. It was NO PRIVACY, named after the condition of studios. It needed to create the feeling of trust for people. The proposal document was suggested to explain the idea to move the direction of passages in the studios and to ask agreement. It made few agreements and the refurbishment was recorded by a video clip.